Professionally designed and refurbished by Leonardo Design and Construction.
This Fully renovated home kept its traditional charm with antique custom made furniture.
Australian features have been preserved and upgraded with a touch of modern design. Featuring new bathrooms, new flooring, upgraded timber kitchen, large BBQ area.
Polycarbonate pergola protected from sun with special shade cloth, filtered light.
370m2 of soft landscape has been preserved for a healthier environment, to reduce glare and absorb the summer weather conditions. Organic vegetable garden, garden designed for passive cooling, planted with scented shrubs to provide shade and privacy screen.
Open plan living with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, dining, rumpus room all connected in one space. Formal living room with a separate entrance could be used as a fourth bedroom. The lady of the house has a commanding position from the kitchen area, due to an open plan design and good connection to the out door area.
Land size 646 m2, land frontage 21.3 m , with easy access to the back yard.
House area 180 m2. Alfresco BBQ area 40m2. Refurbished tiled roof with insulation battens and roof vents.New porcelain tile and laminate flooring on slab on ground. New wiring and EDB and wired smoke alarm. Rendered and painted with premium Rockcoat materials.
- Open plan kitchen & outlook to alfresco haven
- Master bedroom with designer ensuite
- 2 car shade-sail carport
- Fully insulated tiled roof
- Window locks + security screens
-Timber flooring in all bedrooms + family room carpeted
- Fully fenced back yard - Colourbond fencing
- Undercover outdoor entertaining haven with shade cloth
- Established easy-care gardens with organic vegetable area
- Garden shed
- Set well back from the street line
- Gold Coast City Council Rates $1000 (approx.) per half year
- Water Rates $350 (approx.) per quarter
- 15 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport
- Close to beach, schools, shops, medical & transport